Help out by being Quality Control for Flipping Physics!
WARNING!! Everything on this page is a work in progress and should be treated as such.
- Feel free to peruse and help out by giving constructive criticism.
- All Script and Lecture Note links are to Google Docs which you can leave comments on.
- If you find an error in or have a suggestion for an already edited video, please leave a comment on the YouTube Video.
- If you find no errors or have no suggestions, please leave a comment anyway. That way I know everything is copacetic.
- Please identify yourself so I can thank you appropriately!
- To be clear, all the videos referred to on this page are "Works in Progress" and are not "Public" on YouTube.
- Please use these instructions if you would like to receive a "Remind" when I update this page.
2D Conservation of Momentum Example using Air Hockey Pucks
Review of Mechanical Energy and Momentum Equations and When To Use Them!
Impulse Comparison of Three Different Demonstrations
Demonstration using Impulse to Calculate Initial Height
2016.11.29: I am planning to film the 4 videos above this point on Monday-Wednesday, 2016.12.05-07. If you have time and inclination, it would be nice to get feedback before I film them!
Using a Pendulum to Find the Radius of Curvature of a Roundabout
This video is a collaboration with two teachers in Turkey. They have had some technical issues with their drone and therefore we've had a few delays. Hopefully they will be able to film shortly.