Help out by being Quality Control for Flipping Physics!
WARNING!! Everything on this page is a work in progress and should be treated as such.
- Feel free to peruse and help out by giving constructive criticism.
- All Script and Lecture Note links are to Google Docs which you can leave comments on.
- If you find an error in or have a suggestion for an already edited video, please let me know via email, Remind, etc.
- If you do not find errors or do not have suggestions, please let me know you watched. Then I know everything is copacetic.
- To be clear, all the videos referred to on this page are "private" and are not "public" on YouTube.
- Please use these instructions if you would like to receive a "Remind" when I update this page and then I can share the "private" videos with you on YouTube so you can view them.
0231 Conical Pendulum Demonstration and Problem
0230 A Tale of Three Accelerations or The Differences between Angular, Tangential, and Centripetal Accelerations
- 2017.09.18: Lecture Notes and Script.
- Please realize this video is very different from previous videos I have done. It will be a "silent film" in honor of Day of Silence. Bronson Hoover has agreed to compose and perform a musical track on piano and/or organ after the video portion is done. I am very excited about this project and wish us luck!
0229 The Right Hand Rule for Angular Velocity and Angular Displacement
- 2017.09.18: Script. Lecture notes will come after the video is completed.
0228 Minimum Speed for Water in a Bucket Revolving in a Vertical Circle
- 2017.08.15: Lecture Notes and Script - Planning to film August 21. FYI: I have not yet filmed the demonstration yet, so I don't actually know the radius of the path of the bucket, however, it's just one number which I will change after I film the demo.
- 2017.08.23: All parts are filmed. Working on editing.
- 2017.09.18: Edited "Private" YouTube Video. Please contact me via email, Remind, etc. to let me know if you view.
0227 Analyzing Water in a Bucket Revolving in a Vertical Circle
0226 Demonstrating Why Water Stays in a Bucket Revolving in a Vertical Circle
0225 Determining the Force Normal on a Toy Car moving up a Curved Hill
0224 Mints on a Rotating Turntable - Determining the Static Coefficient of Friction