Help out by being Quality Control for Flipping Physics!
WARNING!! Everything on this page is a work in progress and should be treated as such.
- Feel free to peruse and help out by giving constructive criticism.
- All Script and Lecture Note links are to Google Docs which you can leave comments on.
- If you find an error in or have a suggestion for an already edited video, please leave a comment on the YouTube Video.
- If you find no errors or have no suggestions, please leave a comment anyway. That way I know everything is copacetic.
- Please identify yourself so I can thank you appropriately!
- To be clear, all the videos referred to on this page are "Works in Progress" and are not "Public" on YouTube.
- Please use these instructions if you would like to receive a "Remind" when I update this page.
0193 2D Conservation of Momentum Example using Air Hockey Pucks
0192 Review of Mechanical Energy and Momentum Equations and When To Use Them!
I am planning to "publish" this video on 2017.02.09
0191 Impulse Comparison of Three Different Demonstrations
I am planning to "publish" this video on 2017.02.02
0190 Demonstration using Impulse to Calculate Initial Height
I am planning to "publish" this video on 2017.01.26
0153 Using a Pendulum to Find the Radius of Curvature of a Roundabout
This video is a collaboration with two teachers in Turkey. They have had some technical issues with their drone and therefore we've had a few delays. Hopefully they will be able to film shortly.