Help out by being Quality Control for Flipping Physics!
WARNING!! Everything on this page is a work in progress and should be treated as such.
- Feel free to peruse and help out by giving constructive criticism.
- All Script and Lecture Note links are to Google Docs which you can leave comments on.
- If you find an error in or have a suggestion for an already edited video, please let me know via email, Remind, etc.
- If you do not find errors or do not have suggestions, please let me know you watched. Then I know everything is copacetic.
- To be clear, all the videos referred to on this page are "private" and are not "public" on YouTube.
- Please use these instructions if you would like to receive a "Remind" when I update this page and then I can share the "private" videos with you on YouTube so you can view them.
0240 Do You Feel Your Weight?
- 2017.11.17: No Lecture Notes yet, it's mostly visual. Script. Hoping to film starting November 20.
0239 Number of g's or g-Forces
0238 Apparent Weightlessness
0237 Dropping a Bucket of Water - Demonstration
0236 Altitude of Geosynchronous Orbit (aka Geostationary Orbit)
0235 Deriving the Acceleration due to Gravity on any Planet and specifically Mt. Everest
0234 The Force of Gravitational Attraction between the Earth and the Moon
0230 A Tale of Three Accelerations or The Differences between Angular, Tangential, and Centripetal Accelerations
- 2017.09.18: Lecture Notes and Script.
- Please realize this video is very different from previous videos I have done. It will be a "silent film" in honor of Day of Silence. Bronson Hoover has agreed to compose and perform a musical track on piano and/or organ after the video portion is done. I am very excited about this project and wish us luck!
- 2017.10.17: Because of the completely different form of this video, the filming is taking place over a couple of weeks. I am about halfway done filming right now.
- 2017.11.10: The preliminary Edited "Private" YouTube Video is done. Note: This is before Bronson composes music for it. Clearly any changes to the video should be made before he writes and records the music. So, if you have any suggestions, please make them now so I can make the changes to the video before the music is written.
- 2017.11.12: Thank you to Sawdog and Christopher Becke for looking over the video and making suggestions.