Help out by being Quality Control for Flipping Physics!
WARNING!! Everything on this page is a work in progress and should be treated as such.
- Feel free to peruse and help out by giving constructive criticism.
- All Script and Lecture Note links are to Google Docs which you can leave comments on.
- If you find an error in or have a suggestion for an already edited video, please leave a comment on the YouTube Video.
- If you find no errors or have no suggestions, please leave a comment anyway. That way I know everything is copacetic.
- Please identify yourself so I can thank you appropriately!
- To be clear, all the videos referred to on this page are "Works in Progress" and are not "Public" on YouTube.
- Please use these instructions if you would like to receive a "Remind" when I update this page.
0213 Introduction to Uniformly Angularly Accelerated Motion
0212 Angular Accelerations of a Record Player
0211 Introduction to Angular Acceleration
0210 Introductory Angular Velocity Problem
0209 Introduction to Angular Velocity
0208 Introductory Arc Length Problem
0207 Introduction to 𝜋 for Physics
- 2017.05.04: Lecture Notes and Script - Planing to film as early as May 12.
- 2017.05.12: Filmed all parts.
- 2017.05.17: (not yet public) edited YouTube Video. Please comment if you view and thank you!
- 2017.05.24: Mr. Becke, a member of my quality control team, suggested I add a bit more about why we should use "rad" or radians and not just "r". Here is the updated video.
0153 Using a Pendulum to Find the Radius of Curvature of a Roundabout
This video is a collaboration with two teachers in Turkey. They have had some technical issues with their drone and therefore we've had a few delays. Hopefully they will be able to film shortly.