2018 #2 Free Response Question - AP Physics 1 - Exam Solution (11:11)
My solutions to Free Response Question #2 from the 2018 AP Physics 1 Exam. This is an experimental design question about resistivity. Also included are my reflections on how to get perform better on the exam.
0:00 Reading part (a i)
1:30 Answering part (a i)
3:04 Part (a ii)
5:18 Part (a iii)
7:35 Part (b)
8:36 Part (c)
- This Experimental Design Question question is also good for AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism.
- Multilingual? Please help translate Flipping Physics videos!
- Please support me on Patreon!
- Thank you Josh Williams, Siu-Ling Sit, and Aarthi Sangwan for being my Quality Control team for this video.
- The 2018 AP Physics 1 Free Response Questions can be found here.
- AP® is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.