If you are thinking "I want to help you out ... but I don't know how ..."
I have had a lot of people ask me, "Jon, how can I help you out? I love your videos, I love the Flipping Physics concept, however, I don't know how to help." (okay, I am paraphrasing a bit, however, you get the idea.) Well, here is a list of things that you can do to help.
- Join my social media: FaceBook, Twitter or Tumblr.
- Give Flipping Physics five stars on FaceBook.
- Post something on Reddit. (Do you understand Reddit? Because I sure don't.)
- You can be a part of my Quality Control Team.
- If you are a teacher, you could post a supporting comment on one of my videos. That way I can post them on my teacher comment page and other teachers will know you and your students find them useful.
- If you are feeling especially fashionable, you could Flipping Physics Paraphernalia.
- And if you have made it all the way down to here, I congratulate you. Honestly, my biggest issue is funding. My family relinquishes roughly half a teacher's salary annually to allow me the time to make Flipping Physics videos. I have contacted the following institutions and people for help: The Lumina Foundation, The Mott Foundation, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Tides Foundation, The MacArthur Foundation, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jeff Daniels, Barack Obama, Debbie Dingell, Debbie Stabenow, Dean Kamen, Jeff Daniels, Elon Musk, Ellen Degeneres, and many more. So, if you know of where I could get a grant or funding for Flipping Physics, please let me know.
- Honestly, if you consider my videos valuable, the main thing you can do is help me out financially.
- Jonathan, aka Mr.p, Billy, Bobby, Bo.