Did you know I teach part-time to allow time to make these Flipping Physics videos? That is because it takes a tremendous amount of time to make videos of high caliber. Yep, I am in the classroom 40% of the time of a full-time teacher. That means I make 40% of the salary a full-time teacher. Can you imagine that? So realize, yes, I provide all the videos for free. This is because there are many people on this planet who cannot afford high quality education like this. However, if you can afford to, especially if you are assigning my videos for students to learn from, please pledge me a few dollars a month on Patreon. If not, there are other ways to help out as well. Thanks.
- Mr.p, Billy, Bobby, Bo.
- Mr.p, Billy, Bobby, Bo.
If you are thinking "I want to help you out ... but I don't know how ..."
I have had a lot of people ask me, "Jon, how can I help you out? I love your videos, I love the Flipping Physics concept, however, I don't know how to help." (okay, I am paraphrasing a bit, however, you get the idea.) Well, here is a list of things that you can do to help.
- You could SHARE YOUR FLIPPING STORY!!!
- Join my social media: FaceBook, Google+, Twitter or Tumblr.
- Give Flipping Physics five stars on FaceBook.
- Post something on Reddit. (Do you understand Reddit? Because I sure don't.)
- If you are multi-lingual, you could translate subtitles.
- You can be a part of my Quality Control Team or even Collaborate with me.
- If you are a teacher, you could post a supporting comment on one of my videos. That way I can post them on my teacher comment page and other teachers will know you and your students find them useful.
- If you are feeling especially fashionable, you could purchase a Flipping Physics T-Shirt. Then, you could take a picture of yourself wearing said Flipping Physics apparel and email it to me for my “Fabulous Flipping Physics Fan Photos” page!
- Contact Ellen Degeneres and let her know you think I should be on her show.
- And if you have made it all the way down to here, I congratulate you. Honestly, my biggest issue is funding. My family relinquishes roughly half a teacher's salary annually to allow me the time to make Flipping Physics videos. I have contacted the following institutions and people for help: The Lumina Foundation, The Mott Foundation, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Tides Foundation, The MacArthur Foundation, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jeff Daniels, Barack Obama, Debbie Dingell, Debbie Stabenow, Dean Kamen, Jeff Daniels, Elon Musk, Ellen Degeneres, and many more. So, if you know of where I could get a grant or funding for Flipping Physics, please let me know.