Help out by being Quality Control for Flipping Physics!
WARNING!! Everything on this page is a work in progress and should be treated as such.
- Feel free to peruse and help out by giving constructive criticism.
- All Script and Lecture Note links are to Google Docs which you can leave comments on.
- Please use these instructions if you would like to receive a "Remind" when I update this page.
- All the videos referred to on this page are "private" and are not "public" on YouTube. If you want to preview the videos before they become "public", you need to share the email you use on YouTube with me so I can share the videos with you privately.
0290 Painter on a Scaffold - Don't Fall Off!!
0289 Placing the Fulcrum on a Seesaw
- 2018.11:20: Lecture Notes and Script. Hoping to film starting Monday 2018.11.26!!
- 2018.11.23: Christopher Becke pointed out that I made this problem harder than it needs to be. I am planning to redo the script and lecture notes!!
- 2018.11.23: Made the change suggested by Becke. New Lecture Notes and Script.