2018 #5 Free Response Question - AP Physics 1 - Exam Solution (9:42)
My solutions to Free Response Question #5 from the 2018 AP Physics 1 Exam. Also included are my reflections on how to get more points on the exam.
0:13 Reading part (a)
0:59 Solving part (a)
1:42 Reading part (b)
2:27 Analyzing part (b)
3:53 Solving part (b) 1
5:42 Solving part (b) 2
8:11 Notes about grading
- This Paragraph Argument Short Answer question also works as a part of the AP Physics C: Mechanics curriculum.
- Multilingual? Please help translate Flipping Physics videos!
- Please support me on Patreon!
- Thank you Josh Williams, Diann Sloan, and Scott Carter for being my Quality Control team for this video.
- The 2018 AP Physics 1 Free Response Questions can be found here.
- AP® is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.