2019 #3 Free Response Question - AP Physics 1 - Exam Solution (11:38)
My solutions to Free Response Question #3 from the 2019 AP Physics 1 Exam. Also included are my reflections on how to get perform better on the exam.
0:13 Reading part (a)
3:28 Answering part (a)
5:10 Reading part (b)
6:36 Answering part (b)
8:12 Part (c)
9:22 Part (d)
- This Experimental Design Question also works as a part of the AP Physics C: Mechanics curriculum.
- Multilingual? Please help translate Flipping Physics videos!
- Please support me on Patreon!
- Thank you Josh Williams, Diann Sloan, and Scott Carter for being my Quality Control team for this video.
- The 2019 AP Physics 1 Free Response Questions can be found here.
- AP® is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.