2014.10.27: Okay Aman, I'm sorry the timing didn't work out last time. I am hoping it will this time. Rather than re-film something for you, I am going to use the same basic video concept as last time. You can see how it worked with Marcia 2 minutes 17 seconds into the video below. Please follow the same instructions as I gave you below. Here is a copy of the script. You have three different scenes on pages 2, 4 and 7. (I told you it would be harder!) Realize that you don't have to use a large rock. The idea was to use some sort of very massive object. I thought maybe there would be a large rock (perhaps bigger than you) near where you live that you could stand next to relatively easily. Again, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. And THANK YOU!!
2014.10.09: Aman, I know it has been quite a while since you agreed to be in one of my videos, so thank you for hanging in there! I've written the script and filmed an example to show you what I would like you to do. Here are some basics:
- Please use a tripod or at least make the camera completely stationary.
- Please use an HD camera of some sort. (1080 is better than 720)
- I will need you to sign my Video Release Form, please.
- The 10 seconds before and after your speaking part are very important. They allow time for the transition from me to you and then from you to me.
- Please give me at least two takes for each scene to chose from.
- Let me know if I pronounced your name correctly.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Thank you so much for doing this. It's so cool to collaborate with someone on the other side of the planet!