Thank you Marcia!
2014.10.27: It turns out that Aman was unable to film the video by the time I need him to, so Marcia stepped in and completed the video for me! Thank you so much Marcia. Don't worry Aman, you'll get your chance. Below is the video Marcia helped me out with.
2014.10.09: Aman, I know it has been quite a while since you agreed to be in one of my videos, so thank you for hanging in there! I've written the script and filmed an example to show you what I would like you to do. Here are some basics:
- Please use a tripod or at least make the camera completely stationary.
- Please use an HD camera of some sort. (1080 is better than 720)
- I will need you to sign my Video Release Form, please.
- Here is a copy of your script.
- The 10 seconds before and after your speaking part are very important. They allow time for the transition from me to you and then from you to me.
- Please give me at least two takes to chose from.
- Let me know if I pronounced your name correctly.
- As long as the two items you use are of very large and very small mass, I don't care if you use a chair and a couch. I simply chose chair and couch because they were easily accessible.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Thank you so much for doing this. It's so cool to collaborate with someone on the other side of the planet!