2016 #1 Free Response Question - AP Physics 1 - Exam Solution (10:10)
My solutions to Free Response Question #1 from the 2016 AP Physics 1 Exam. Also included are my reflections on how to get more points on the exam.
0:14 Part (a) i
2:45 Part (a) ii
4:16 Part (b)
7:36 Part (c)
- This Short Answer question also works as a part of the AP Physics C: Mechanics curriculum.
- Multilingual? Please help translate Flipping Physics videos!
- Please support me on Patreon!
- Thank you Kelli Jocoy, Scott Carter, Josh Williams, and Christopher Becke for being my Quality Control team for this video.
- The 2016 AP Physics 1 Free Response Questions can be found here.
- AP® is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.