2016 #2 Free Response Question - AP Physics 1 - Exam Solution (8:30)
My solutions to Free Response Question #2 from the 2016 AP Physics 1 Exam. Also included are my reflections on how to get more points on the exam.
0:16 Reading through part (b)
3:09 Answering through part (a) iii
4:05 Answering part (b)
5:54 Reading part (c)
6:44 Answering part (c)
- This Experimental Design question also works as a part of the AP Physics C: Mechanics curriculum.
- Multilingual? Please help translate Flipping Physics videos!
- Please support me on Patreon!
- Thank you Kelli Jocoy, Josh Williams, Jared GrothOlson, Christopher Becke, and Scott Carter for being my Quality Control team for this video.
- The 2016 AP Physics 1 Free Response Questions can be found here.
- AP® is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.