2012 #2 Free Response Question - AP Physics C: Mechanics - Exam Solution (14:53)
My solutions to Free Response Question #2 from the 2012 AP Physics C: Mechanics Exam. Also included are my reflections on how to get perform better on the exam.
0:22 Reading through part (c)
2:46 3 design ideas
5:00 Answering part (a)
5:28 Answering part (b)
7:23 Answering part (c)
8:29 A common mistake
9:58 Part (d)
10:33 Part (e)
11:35 Bo’s entire solution
- This Experimental Design Question also works as a part of the AP Physics 1 curriculum.
- Multilingual? Please help translate Flipping Physics videos!
- Please support me on Patreon!
- Thank you Josh Williams, Diann Sloan, and Scott Carter for being my Quality Control team for this video.
- The 2012 AP Physics 1 Free Response Questions can be found here.
- AP® is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.