Wave Superposition Introduction (5:05)
The difference between wave and object interaction is demonstrated. Constructive interference, destructive interference, and total destructive interference via superposition are all demonstrated. This is an AP Physics 1 Topic.
0:06 Waves are not objects
1:18 Wave interference via superposition
1:48 Constructive interference demonstration
2:55 Destructive interference demonstration
3:53 Total destructive interference demonstration
- Multilingual? Please help translate Flipping Physics videos!
- Please support me on Patreon!
- Thank you Scott Carter and Christopher Becke for being my Quality Control team for this video.
- Matt Blackman @ The Universe and More has a great simulation showing the superposition of waves. Check it out!
- Thank you to Jonathan Sullivan-Wood for transcribing the English subtitles of this video.