2016 #3 Free Response Question - AP Physics 1 - Exam Solution (10:30)
My solutions to Free Response Question #3 from the 2016 AP Physics 1 Exam. Also included are my reflections on how to get more points on the exam.
0:14 Reading through part (a) ii
1:35 Answering through part (a) ii
4:38 Part (b)
6:11 Part (c)
7:07 Part (d) i
9:05 Part (d) ii
- This Quantitative/Qualitative Translation question also works as a part of the AP Physics C: Mechanics curriculum.
- Multilingual? Please help translate Flipping Physics videos!
- Please support me on Patreon!
- The song used in this video is CyborgCoPilot from Video CoPilot's ProScores
- Thank you Scott Carter, Josh Williams, Jared GrothOlson, Christopher Becke for being my Quality Control team for this video.
- The 2016 AP Physics 1 Free Response Questions can be found here.
- AP® is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.