2016 #4 Free Response Question - AP Physics 1 - Exam Solution (12:11)
My solutions to Free Response Question #4 from the 2016 AP Physics 1 Exam. This is a electric circuits question about ranking electric potential differences and currents. Also included are my reflections on how to get perform better on the exam.
This Short Answer question is also good for AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
0:00 Part (a)
1:23 Electric Potential Color-Coding
3:40 Answering part (a)
5:05 Part (b)
6:25 Part (c)
10:44 Notes about grading
- This Quantitative/Qualitative Translation question also works as a part of the AP Physics C: Mechanics curriculum.
- Multilingual? Please help translate Flipping Physics videos!
- Please support me on Patreon!
- Thank you Josh Williams, Scott Carter, Diann Sloan, and Shaun Workenaour for being my Quality Control team for this video.
- The 2016 AP Physics 1 Free Response Questions can be found here.
- AP® is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.