Number of g's or g-Forces Introduction (8:11)
Description and examples of g-forces or number of g’s. This is an AP Physics 1 topic.
0:14 Equations for g-forces or number of g’s
1:08 Number of g’s when at rest on the surface of the Earth
2:43 Number of g’s when in orbit
3:33 Apparent Weightlessness
4:20 How to experience apparent weightlessness in a car
5:22 Apparent weightlessness examples
6:05 Describing number of g’s again
7:08 More examples of number of g’s
- Multilingual? Please help translate Flipping Physics videos!
- Please support me on Patreon!
- Thank you to Sawdog, Christopher Becke, Frank Geshwind and Scott Carter for being my Quality Control team for this video.
- Thank you to Youssef Nasr for transcribing the English subtitles of this video.
- Picture/Video Credits: NASA Logo, Liquid Ping Pong in Space, Side View of Plane in Field, Tesla-Roadster-2020-1280-01, STS120LaunchHiRes-edit1, Soyuz_TMA-13_Edit, and Hong Kong skyscrapers in a night of typhoon