- "GREAT VIDEO, AN AMAZING EXPLANATION. Super Clear and straight to the point, I loved the style too, keep up the great work my dude! :)" Alejandro David Rodriguez
- "Dude, the timing of your "students" dialog is amazing. I'm not sure if many of the viewers understand how difficult a task that is." Make Build Modify
- "Sir I am in Tamil nadu south india lived in small village your lucter more help for me" Bharath Chikku
- "As a high school physics teacher, this channel has become my go-to resource for supplementary videos for my students. Keep up the great work!!" Faith Tucker
- "Thank you very much for your work, time and humor! I was learning with KhanAcademy but I found videos way too long and honestly, boring. I enjoy a lot your "lecture environment" method and find it very useful as well. I'm grateful that people as you made this kind of effort. If I weren't so broke, I would support you on Patreon, for the moment, like and subscribe." Nicolás Gómez
- "This is amazing . . I just let my friends know about your channel. So watch out your channel is going to be invaded by tons of Indians !!! You deserve more subscribers .i just subbed and thanks loads😃" Akshi Kothuru
- "OMG! This is the best educational youtube channel ever! I find your videos so interesting, and funny! This is the definition of a creative and unique educational channel." Galina Babeshkova
- "Thank you for all of your effort Mr. P! I have watched you for years, I watch your videos as much or more now that I am a physics teacher as I did when a was a college student. Thanks for sharing your great teaching skills and style with the world! Youtube would be a much poorer place without your content! Congratulations!" KBAZ100
- "Hello I am from India and These all lectures made my concepts very clear when compared to lectures of our Indian boring teachers...😁😁" Abhik kumar Jha
- "Thank you sir for the awesome videos! I came across your channel when I needed help the MOST, recommended your videos to all my friends too :)❤️" Saakshi Samant
- "Another great video! Way to anticipate students' questions in advance. At about 4 minutes I paused the video and wrote down in the margin of my notes, "What is e?" A minute later I had my answer. I also appreciate the students reminding each other that it's everyone's job to listen and help each other learn from mistakes. Great resource for students in any classroom." CCIrishMrsRoth
- "Sir! Your videos are really awesome! First when I started learning physics , it was [terrifying] and I couldn't understand concepts...so I began to watch your videos and now all my basic concepts are clear and now I am able to solve numerous jee questions and all credits goes to you without any doubt....thank you so much for your videos....I have suggested your channel to my classmates also..... please don't stop making videos..thank you so much for your help!" Subhashini Srinivasan
It's been some time since I shared positive feedback I receive for my work as Flipping Physics. Honestly, it is comments like these which keep me motivated to continue to make my videos. So, here are a few from this month so far. If you want to see more, you can always visit the "comments" page on my webpage.
Yep, I make physics videos in the hope that you can learn physics. If you are a physics teacher, I am very hopeful that you will want to use them to help flip your physics class.