- School, because this is the first time I have been able to walk my kids to the first day of.
- Shavasana, because that is the pose of yoga I was doing today when school started at the school I no longer teach at.
- Silence, because that is what I hear right now in my "office" in our living room.
- Start, because today is the true start of Flipping Physics.
- Scared, because I feel scared.
- Sad, because someone else is teaching the students I would have taught.
- Smile, because I am excited.
- Surreal, yes, this is all quite surreal.
Yep, I make physics videos in the hope that you can learn physics. If you are a physics teacher, I am very hopeful that you will want to use them to help flip your physics class.